Veganize Me!

Join me on my quest to veganize myself and my favorite recipes!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I'm a vegetarian/wannabe vegan barista from Iowa. I spend a great deal of time cooking and reading about food and nutrition and hope to, someday, be a vegetarian chef!

March 10, 2006

Midweek Munchies


Here's my contribution to Midweek Munchies!
This week I got:
lettuce
mushrooms
celery (although you can't really see it)
sweet potatoes
bananas
apples
oranges
lemon
unsweetened dried bananas
soy milk
tvp (I accidently covered it up. You can't see it at all! lol!)
black beans
Smart Deli pastrami
vegetarian vegetable soup
lentil soup
tomato sauce
peas
nutritional yeast
Minute Rice brown rice
Whole Fruit popsicle type bars
Annie's Organics Chocolate Bunny Grahams (Sooo good!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Harmonia said...

I've never had the smart deli past...

9:14 AM  
Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

I have been eyeing those bunny grahams! Good to hear they are worth the dough $.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home