Veganize Me!

Join me on my quest to veganize myself and my favorite recipes!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I'm a vegetarian/wannabe vegan barista from Iowa. I spend a great deal of time cooking and reading about food and nutrition and hope to, someday, be a vegetarian chef!

March 17, 2006

Midweek Munchies


Midweek Munchies: What Amy is contributing for the week


Not much! lol! I went out a couple times this week and ate at work a few times, so I have lots left over from last week. What I will contribute is a few things I got at the Asian Grocery store:

Cheap tofu (waaay cheaper there than the regular store or the health food store!)
Agar Powder (only place I've been able to find it!)


Click here for the Midweek Munchies code
Click here for Harmonia’s blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



2 Comments:

Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

I grabbed cheap tofu myself this weekend at the Asian grocery too as well.

79 cents for a Mori Nu extra firm!
1.19 for Vitasoy

If only they were fresh..but I'm still content.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

79 cents!? Wow! They didn't have Mori Nu at the store I went to-just a brand I've never heard of. It was 1.29/lb.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home