Veganize Me!

Join me on my quest to veganize myself and my favorite recipes!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I'm a vegetarian/wannabe vegan barista from Iowa. I spend a great deal of time cooking and reading about food and nutrition and hope to, someday, be a vegetarian chef!

March 23, 2006

Midweek Munchies

Stuff for making cupcakes! I'm helping test for Isa and Terry's upcoming cookbook. Pictures to come later.

I got the following for cupcakes:
margarine
shortening
powdered sugar
chocolate covered espresso beans
soft tofu
vanilla soy yogurt
mint extract

More about Midweek Munchies!

6 Comments:

Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

I excited to hear more! I had only just started using the boards when testers were chosen. I tried smores and mousse cupcakes my friend tested, wow.

10:43 AM  
Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

er, I'm!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Dori said...

Hi Amy I'm new to blogging and have been browsing vegan food blogs, I saw a comment you made on get sconed and linked to your board. In addition to vegan eating we have a state in common. Food looks great by the way (esp the pizza)!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Sorry Jess! I've been uber lazy with the blogging lately. I'll post the cupcakes soon.
Dori. . .where are in Iowa are you!?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Dori said...

Central Iowa - Brooklyn. You? I'm going to guess Iowa City or Ames - random guessing.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I grew up in Ames!
I'm actually in Des Moines now.
I yahoo mapped Brooklyn since I'd never heard of it. (BTW, you are an hour and 11 minutes from Des Moines.) Is it a teeny town?

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home