Veganize Me!

Join me on my quest to veganize myself and my favorite recipes!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I'm a vegetarian/wannabe vegan barista from Iowa. I spend a great deal of time cooking and reading about food and nutrition and hope to, someday, be a vegetarian chef!

March 30, 2006

Midweek Munchies!


Midweek Munchies: What Amy is contributing for the week


Big bag of Red Delicious apples
2 bananas
1 lb. carrots
2 cucumbers
raisins
dates
pumpkin
almonds
frozen mixed veggies
rice milk
2 lb. tofu

Links to other Midweek Munchies
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)




Click here for the Midweek Munchies code
Click here for Harmonia’s blog



Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home