Veganize Me!

Join me on my quest to veganize myself and my favorite recipes!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I'm a vegetarian/wannabe vegan barista from Iowa. I spend a great deal of time cooking and reading about food and nutrition and hope to, someday, be a vegetarian chef!

March 07, 2006

Unsweetened Banana Chips!


I went to the health food store today and found these. They were super cheap-the bag was like 60 cents. And bonus: unsweetened! I, personally, like them better than the regular/sugary dried bananas. They are healthy, yummy and cheap-just the way I like my food. 2 thumbs up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Harmonia said...

Your blog is wonderful! I linked you as well as linked you to the weekly meme. I'm glad you want to participate! Thank you! Also, I might do away with the code and have just a logo to insert with a link back and a blogroll. Everything is optional - but a link back is appreciated for Mission Statement/Purpose reasons, etc.

I hope you'll visit often...I hope to visit yours as well!

Happy Weekend!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home