Veganize Me!

Join me on my quest to veganize myself and my favorite recipes!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I'm a vegetarian/wannabe vegan barista from Iowa. I spend a great deal of time cooking and reading about food and nutrition and hope to, someday, be a vegetarian chef!

March 12, 2006

Yum-O Chili


I admit it. I love Rachael Ray-even though I won't eat much of what she cooks! When I saw her make this chili recipe, I knew I had to try it. It was really good and easy! Its just your basic vegetarian chili . . . for the most part. What makes this chili different is the refried beans! Yep, you heard me right. Refried beans! They are used to thicken the chili. How smart is that!? I definitly recommend that you try this recipe. Serve it with cornbread. Yum-o, as Rachael would say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home