Veganize Me!

Join me on my quest to veganize myself and my favorite recipes!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I'm a vegetarian/wannabe vegan barista from Iowa. I spend a great deal of time cooking and reading about food and nutrition and hope to, someday, be a vegetarian chef!

April 26, 2006

Midweek Muchies

Harmonias Midweek Munchies Meme

Midweek Munchies: What Amy is contributing for the week



Squash
Zucchini
Green Pepper
Cucumber
Jicama
2 Roma Tomatoes
Coleslaw Mix
Bananas
Garlic
Tofu
Wheat Pasta
Oatmeal
Unsweetened Banana Chips
Frozen Raspberries
Frozen Spinach
Frozen Cauliflower
Monterrey Jack Vegan Gourmet


I was planning on getting zucchini and squash too, but my store was out! Can you believe that!? The squash part of the produce section was just empty. Maybe I'll go back for it in a few days.

Links to other Midweek Munchies
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)

Click here for the Midweek Munchies code
Click here for Harmonia's blog

Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
Technorati Tag:

A special thanks to Running2Ks and Rift for all of their help with coding, graphics, and encouragement for this project.

PURPOSE of Midweek Munchies: Put together by a small group of Veg Women, we hope to spread the word about healthy vegetarianism while obtaining idea starters for meals, recipes, learn about new products, and meet other female veg*n bloggers. Visiting and commenting on other participants lists are encouraged but not required. Have fun and Go Veg!

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

I LOVE JICAMA! Are you going to eat it raw, or do you have special plans for it? I've had it before in a corn, red pepper, and black bean salad -- fantastic that way, too!

10:20 PM  
Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

yes! jicama. I had some today on a random tossed salad.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

This is my first time trying jicama. I really like it! I tried some plain, just because I wanted to see what its like, but I plan on putting the rest of it in a salad. I'll post it soon.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home