Veganize Me!

Join me on my quest to veganize myself and my favorite recipes!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I'm a vegetarian/wannabe vegan barista from Iowa. I spend a great deal of time cooking and reading about food and nutrition and hope to, someday, be a vegetarian chef!

April 04, 2006

More Pizza



I used my leftover crust from the last time I made pizza. I froze half the dough. I got it out of the freezer and thawed it in the fridge overnight. I then kneaded it for a few minutes and let it sit for an hour before rolling it out. It worked out really well!

I used the same sauce again-tomato paste sprinkled with basil and oregano. This time I also sprinkled some nutritional yeast on.

As you can see, I elected to make two smaller pizzas. I couldn't decide on toppings, so I just made 2 pizzas! One is topped with TVP sausage, potatoes, onion and garlic. The other one I topped with mushrooms, olives, sundried tomato, onion, bell peppers, and garlic.

7 Comments:

Blogger Harmonia said...

This looks FAB! I am so wishing my oven didn't die now...I want to make pizza!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

Hi Amy. Maybe you can't help, but I thought I'd try. I have the same choice of blogspot page style as you. How did you get the links added to your page and even in the script style.

By the way, the pizza looks awesome! Potatoes in the pizza, that's new to me.

11:19 AM  
Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

Must you tease me with these pizzas again?? ; )

12:20 PM  
Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

Must you tease me with these pizzas again?? ; )

12:20 PM  
Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hey! Who deleted their comment!? Weird. . .

Dori, I'll have to get back to you on that after I look again. I can't remember what the page that I edited is called.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I googled it and found a page that could explain how to edit the link list better than I could. So, here ya go:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110&topic=22

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home